1) Three locally sourced meals daily
2) Shared or private accommodations for your guests
3) Full access to the property, pools and our yoga workshop spaces
4) Help coordinating private transportation
5) Complimentary group escorts to/from town for arrival, departure and one excursion during your retreat.
6) Help coordinating extra activities for the retreat; hikes, bicycling, horseback riding, massages, spa treatments, etc ...
7) We will also help you out with promotional aspects such as...Posting of your retreat on our website, Event listing and details on our Facebook page, Photos of VSOTS will be provided for you to help market your retreat
We will accommodate the dietary requirements of your group and can adapt menus to your needs. Our food is made fresh daily, using much of our own organic produce and that of local growers in our area. We book retreat weeks starting and ending on Saturday - so there is a minimum of 7 nights to reserve for a group, although we are flexicble for longer stays. For every 8 retreat participants, based on double occupancy, one facilitator will receive free room and board. For twelve retreat participants, based on double occupancy, two facilitators will receive free room and board, based on double occupancy. Fees: You can set the fee (any part of the price that exceeds the room and food package) at whatever you like. Please contact us for details on our room and food packages. Retreats can be booked in May through November, based on availability. Initial Deposit: 500-1000 non-refundable deposit to reserve dates and cover the venue and hire depending on your Retreat Package choice. Payment: 50% payment 60 days prior to the retreat and full payment 30 days before the start of the retreat. Cancellation: 50% of your initial deposit is transferable to a future retreat booking if cancellation is made 120 days prior. All inquiries, registration, bookings are to be handled by the retreat leader, however we can provide this service to you at an additional costAs this is a unique get away, your small group organizer will work with your host to create a unique experience just for women. Contact Eileen to help you plan your event. Your event maybe whatever you and your host plan, from shopping road trips to some of Mexico's unique art, clothing, Jewellery, furnishing, glass work, iron work destinations. From San Miguel D'allende, Delores Hidalgo, Tlacapaque, Tonala, Tasco, the choices and the destination depend on your interests and your imagination.